Saucy Sassy Whitelisting Instructions
To begin, just look for the email provider you use, and read and follow the instructions to whitelist Saucy Sassy from: Vegan Coach. Ignore the rest of the page.
Things change in "email land" alllll the time, so if your email provider has changed their instructions, then please find out how they would like you to currently accomplish whitelisting.
The instructions your Email Provider...well, provides (smile) is the one you should follow since that is the most up-to-date.
Again, simply click the link to your email provider (otherwise known as your ISP) to Whitelist.
To make sure email gets delivered to your AOL inbox, you must add the
email address or corporate domain of the sender to your Address Book or
Custom Sender List.
- Click the "Spam Controls" link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the "Mail & Spam Controls" box appears, click the "Custom sender list" link.
- Choose the "allow email from email@example.com" option.
- Add the domain or email address you would like to receive mail from, then click "Add"
- Click "Save"
If using AOL web mail replying to an email from Vegan Coach will also work.
Email from that domain will now be delivered straight to your Inbox.
If you're not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- Use the "Not Spam" button in your Bulk folder.
- Create a filter to automatically send email from certain domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
Report as "Not Spam"
- - Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- - If you see the email from Vegan Coach, highlight it and click "Not Spam"
- - This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter
- Click "Options" in the top right navigation bar
- Select "Mail Options" from the list that drops down
- Choose "Filters" located on the left side of the page
- Click the "Add" button on the Filters page
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, "header" or "to".
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made, such as "contains"
- Enter the text string to compare. For example: from Vegan Coach
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN back to top
- Click the wheel in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen
- Click "Options"
- Look for "Safe and Blocked Senders"
- Click the link "Safe senders"
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Add to list"
GMail has made things particularly bothersome when it comes to getting the mail you want. You'll notice TABS at the top, and one of them is labeled Promotions. This is sort of a catch-all for any emails that are not from your contact list. So be sure to look there first and foremost.
When you see the message from us, open that email then...
- Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side of the email from me
- Click "Filter Messages Like This" from the list that appears
- You will now see email@example.com address appear
- Click "Create Filter With This Search"
- Click "Always Mark As Important" (this ensures they deliver it to your inbox - this filter can be changed or removed at any time)
- And finally click the box "Create Filter"
Alternatively, to make sure email gets delivered to your inbox, you must add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
- Click the little wheel on the upper right side of the screen and a drop-down menu will appear. Click "Settings"
- Choose "Filters"
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Create A New Filter"
- In the From field type email@example.com (or better yet, copy and paste to ensure correct spelling)
- Click the blue box with the magnifying glass -- or if you would prefer to add a further filter to ensure it never is marked as spam then "Create Filter With This Search" and check the box that says "Never send it to Spam"
If you are not receiving email at Earthlink, there are two actions you can take.
- Check "Suspect Email" folder
- Add to your address book
With Earthlink, if you have SpamBlocker turned on, suspect messages
are automatically send to your Suspect Email folder if the domain is not
in your address book.
Suspect Email Folder
- While in the "Suspect Email" folder, if you see Vegan Coach...
- Select the "Move to Inbox and Add Contact" option from the pull down menu.
- This will add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book for future email delivery assurance.
Address Book Inclusion
- Open the email.
- Click "Add to Address Book" in the email header.
- Use the "Address Book Editor" to verify the sender's contact details and click "save."
- Fill in email@example.com as the email address of the sender.
- Any mail sent with the same domain (right of the @ sign) will now be delivered to your Inbox.
- Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click on the "Save Address" link (below) next to the "From Address.
- Check the "Add to Contacts" box (below) and click "Save.
- Click on the [Save Address] link at the top of the message you received from us (it's next to the From Address).
- For the field titled First Name, please enter Vegan Coach
- Then click Save Entry and you're all done.
- Open your SBCGlobal Address Book
- Click the Add Contact button
- Type or paste into the space provided firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save Contact
Thank you! :)
Back to the top - Saucy Sassy Whitelisting